1. Administer all derivative trades in investment accounting system accurately and timely.
2. Support processing, reconciliation, reportings, and controls in the process.
3. Adhere to established operating, risk, compliance controls & standard operating procedures.
4. Elevate areas of potential loss/exposure immediately and include supporting documentation.
5. Reviews all open risk, control and reconciliations exceptions and work towards resolution of the same
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits:
Salary: 5 lacs per annum + shift allowance 6k each month.
BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: BFSI, Investments & Trading
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
UG: Other Graduate
CMA Finals, CMA Qualified,
Syndicated Loans, Bank Loans