HIRING FOR AR MEDICAL BILLING, MUMBAI | MEDICAL JOBS IN MUMBAI
Job Title : medical billing job
Job location: Airoli / Sakinaka
Job type: work from office
Job requirement: Excellent communication
- Trainee Fresher-10.7k in-hand ( Post 6 months : 12.2 k in-hand + 5k incentives)
- Associates- Upto 17k inhand
Qualification: Minimum HSC
Experience: AR_Trainee Fresher
( Less than 6 months exp), AR_Associates
(More than 6 months Bpo exp)
Job description: A medical biller is responsible for handling and transferring patient information, submission of claims to insurance companies, and also ensures that the payments for medical services are received in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all patient information is accurate and complete and request any missing patient information.
- To obtain and review referrals and authorizations for treatments.
- To confirm patient benefits and insurance eligibility.
- To follow and adhere to all regulations and guidelines set by state programs, and HMO/PPO, etc.
- To transfer insurance claims and billing data to billing software.
- To update billing software with rate changes.
- To create both paper and electronic copies of documentation.
- To develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
- To follow up on late payments and initiate late payment notices to relevant parties
- Should be comfortable to be a part of the team and work in a team environment.
- Should be able to prioritize the tasks and handle multiple situations.
- Should have a problem-solving aptitude and ready to work on resolving discrepancies.
- Should have a sound knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
Week off : Sat and Sunday fixed off
Shift Timing: 9 hrs shift between (5pm to 6am Depend upon shift Pick up & Drop Available)
Interested can call or whatsapp on below numberPls forward to ur near & dear ones