Role of a Relationship Manager
As a Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with high-value customers of ICICI Bank and offer 360 degree-banking solutions. You are responsible for developing, and expanding the ICICI Customer family, by providing unique, fair and optimum solutions considering the evolving needs of our customers. By your superior service as a one-point of contact, you would get an opportunity to position ICICI Bank as the bank of choice amongst our customers. As a relationship manager, you would be required to continuously understand the evolving customer preferences, market trends and identify new opportunities of growth of your portfolio. The role requires you to collaborate seamlessly across teams at ICICI Bank to offer superior service and ensure a quick turnaround time for all customer queries and requirements. As we deepen our market presence, we are in search of an experienced relationship manager to nurture customer relationships and onboard new customers. As a relationship manager, you understand the fundamental drivers of the market, business, customers, and competitors. Your insight is critical to making the right decisions in the pursuit of long-term customer and business value. We are seeking a qualified relationship manager to extend our market reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build ICICI Bank as the preferred bank amongst our customers. Key accountabilities include customer feedback and defined business outcomes.
- Partner with customers through their life-cycle and offer suitable products and services based on their financial needs.
- Nurture the current customer relationships while maintaining the quality of the portfolio.
- Expand and develop the customer base by onboarding new customers.
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships to offer unique and technology-driven solutions.
- Build a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline per market opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate to implement different marketing strategies.
- Formulate sales strategies, tap into cross-selling and upsell opportunities, to ensure maximum customer reach.
- Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions as per the requirement of customers.
- Offer 360-degree banking to the individual, professional and business ecosystem.
- A customer seeks insights and advice and hence superior knowledge and service are distinguishing factors of success.
Few of the daily activities may include
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers.
- Collaborate frequently with internal stakeholders to work towards the right solutions and market strategy.
- Manage proposal response process.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching sales and customer relationship strategy, sales processes and structure,
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis.
The candidate should have a Post-Graduate/MBA degree from a leading institution with specialization in any stream; Or a Graduate degree with experience in relationship management.
- The relationship Manager shall have an overall experience of 0-5 years in sales and relationship management in any industry. Experience in Relationship Management in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) will be preferred.
- Should have an ability to build relationships and understand banking requirements.
- Orientation to learn about various products and financial offerings.
- Orientation to build and develop customer relationships.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Should have an orientation to learn.
New joinees will be assigned a specific portfolio in one of the customer segments. ICICI Bank equips new employees with the right product and sales process knowledge. The training programs are comprehensive and endow participants with the right required skills to serve customers effectively.
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Sales retail banking, Customer Service, Private Banking, Cross Selling, Banking, Priority Banking, Customer Relationship, relationship management, Mortgage Loans, RM Business Development, Customer Handling