Walk-in Interview | Daily product company
Marketing and Sales
Job Title :marketing job | sales marketing
Job location: Raipur, Chattisgarh
Job type: full time
Job role: product marketing
Job requirement: only males can apply
Salary: 3L to 4L
Qualification: graduates, MBA graduates can apply
Experience: freshers can apply, experience in FMCG
Job description: Individuals required to handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
- Recruit and develop a team of product marketing executives
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
Call for any query and share to your near and dear ones.